Preview of various retroreflector optics

IMOS manufactures your reflectors and standards

Triplet reflectors are also called: retroflectors, retro-reflectors, retroreflectors, reflex reflectors, or cats’ eyes.


We are the reflector specialists for our customers the world over, with our optics creating entirely new possibilities for measuring technology.


Reflector structure sizes

The variety of structure sizes of our retroreflectors.

Related topics: